Tuesday 5 April 2011

EVALUATION QUESTION 7:What have you learnt about the technologies from the process of constructing this product?

Looking back at our preliminary films up until now producing our final thriller opening scene, I can honestly say that I have learnt an immense amount because I didn’t know how to do anything at all. But after doing the prelim tasks it has given me the confidence to use all the technologies very well. I learnt how to use the camera and equipment.
The prelims helped us prepare for the thriller opening, as we had to do everything from the planning, directing, camera shots movements and everything.
To film you have to have a very detailed plan to ensure that you know what sort of shots you want and everything like that  
I have learnt how to use final cut pro like a pro J

No comments:

Post a Comment